“Touching Lives Since 2002”
“When the family is committed to keeping their loved one at home.”
Our Mission: To serve the parish of Blessed Trinity and surrounding community with quality, affordable senior adult day services in a spiritual, nurturing and stimulating environment that preserves dignity, promotes independence and strengthens family relationships by encouraging and supporting individual choice.
Elder Care Services Open weekdays 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Conveniently located on the Blessed Trinity Church campus
- All faiths welcome
- Serves older adults ages 55 and up
- Professional nursing staff, offering healthcare monitoring, medication management, nutrition program with monitoring of special diets
- Locked and secure to prevent wandering.
- All staff and volunteers trained in the care of persons with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Daily Therapeutic Recreation
- Assistance with personal care
- Care partner/family support, information, education and referral
AS PART OF OUR NUTRITION PROGRAM, BLESSED TRINITY ELDER CARE PARTICIPATES IN THE ADULT CARE FOOD PROGRAM (ACFP). THE GOAL OF THIS PROGRAM IS TO SUPPORT THE PROVISION OF NUTRITIOUS MEALS AND/OR SNACKS SERVED TO COMMUNITY-BASED ADULTS ATTENDING ADULT DAY CARE CENTERS. THE NUTRITIOUS MEALS WILL SUPPORT AND POSSIBLY IMPROVE THEIR NUTRITIONAL STATUS, ENABLING THEM TO PROLONG LIVING IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY. Click HERE to view this months menu.
ACFP NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
What is Adult Day Care?
Elder Care is a way of providing daytime supervision and assistance to physically and/or mentally frail older adults. This type of care brings peace of mind to working caregivers, knowing that their loved one is receiving the best care possible while they continue their employment. It is an alternative to nursing home placement when the family is committed to keeping their loved one at home. We also provide respite for caregivers that need some private time to handle business outside the home or just to reduce stress for themselves. In addition, it gives the participant an opportunity to be involved socially with their peers in a non-clinical and spiritually nurturing environment that also provides security, safety, protection and individual attention.
Philosophy of Care
Elder Care reflects the love that the parish community of Blessed Trinity has for older adults who need special care and attention. This program of compassionate care is a sign of God’s love and presence among us. A community-based program, Elder Care serves all of Marion County regardless of faith. The dignity of each person is the focus of our client-centered adult day services program. Each participant’s interests and abilities are incorporated into the plan of care creating a “home away from home” atmosphere. Those who are frail or need assistance are invited to enjoy each day in our cozy, comfortable setting. Families and caregivers receive support and encouragement from our dedicated staff and volunteers.
At Elder Care Your Loved One Will Receive…
- Fun, stimulating activities that improve well-being and independence.
- A chance to socialize with their peers in a comfortable, non-institutional setting that promotes dignity and independence.
- Special attention to each individual’s needs.
- Warmth and caring that can’t be matched anywhere.
Seniors age 55 and over whose needs can be met in our setting. Registration is through personal interview and a visit to the center. Medical clearance by a physician and a TB screening is required.
- Hourly: $15.00 up to 4 hours
- Daily: $65.00 for the day (more than 4 hours)
- Weekly: $300.00 paid on Monday each week (a savings of $25/week)
- Monthly: $1,150.00 paid by the 5th of each month (a savings of $150-$270) depending on the number of days we’re open during the month)
Contact center for additional fee information
Contact: Blessed Trinity Elder Care Center
Location: 5 SE 17th Street, Building L
Ocala, FL 34471
Call us: 352.671-2823
Fax us: 352-622-4849
Email us: email@example.com